People travel for different reasons! There is no doubt that I love to travel (why would I start a travel blog if I didn’t? 😉 ). Here are the reasons I love to travel!
Locals in South Africa
1. Meeting new people – locals and travellers alike
2. The freedom to do what ever you want when ever you want
3. Seeing new places
4. Trying new things – I tend to try a lot of new things when I travel e.g. surfing and it is awesome!
Cliff jumping in Thailand
5. Having more time to enjoy things and to take time off to do what you want to do
6. Collecting memories – You probably wouldn’t remember the things you had, but you will always remember the good times you had!
7. Meeting new cultures – There are so many different kind of cultures to explore in the world and you might just be surprised of what you might learn
Stunning nature in New Zealand
8. Experience stunning nature – I love nature, so most of my trips include nature in some extent! Somehow nature always tend to blow me away!
9. Feeling a different kind of atmosphere than the one at home – Cultures are different and so is the atmosphere they create!
10. Learn more things – It might be abilities, new knowledge about a country or something completely else
11. Exploring – It is just much more fun to go exploring in cities and nature in a different country than your own 😉
12. Try new foods – There are so many types of foods in this wonderful world!
13. Adventuring – I try to make everything an adventure, but it is just so much easier when travelling 😉
14. Challenging my self – I always try to challenge myself and to cross my boundaries while travelling!
15. It reminds me of how lucky I am! It is easy to forget, but I learn to appreciate the small things at home
16. Getting to know new sides of myself
17. To be reminded of how little things I need
18. Dreams come true – We (probably) all travel so see or experience certain places that we have dreamt of for some time and it is awesome to see them come true!
19. It is easier to adapt – When you have tried to stay in a horrible hostel or been on a shaky bus ride, then it is easier to adapt to less horrible things 😉
20. I have a lot of new stories to share!
What do you love about travelling?
Tak fordi du læser med!
Latest posts by Tine (see all)
- Rejseguide til Singapore – Seværdigheder, spisesteder og insidertips - 23/03/2017
- En vidunderlig aften i Can Tho - 16/03/2017
- Hvilket kamera skal du vælge til rejsen? - 15/03/2017